Hidden Creek Wines (“Hidden Creek Wines”, “us” or “we” or “our”) ABN 75 255 391 795, Wine Producer License No. 182815.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and informing you about the type of information we collect and how this information is used. Privacy laws in Australia are administered through The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
The only personal information/data we collect is what you tell us about yourself, and includes;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via the website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions, for example, personal information such as your name and contact details.
- any messages or comments you submit to us via the website, eg. through an email or “Contact Us” form.
- information collected when you purchase merchandise or wine.
information you provide to any email address at www.hiddencreek.com.au, where you have used that website to request information or assistance with an on-line order.
We will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent unless legally required to do so or if we consider it necessary to:
- fulfil our terms of service
- deliver to you the service you have requested
- protect the rights or property of Hidden Creek Wines, any user of the Hidden Creek website or any member of the public ;or
- lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person’s life, health or safety.
We undertakes all reasonable steps to keep any information we hold about you secure. Your information is stored on secure servers.
We undertake all reasonable steps to ensure that our employees and contractors maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
However, we do not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
In order to inform you of events & news regarding Hidden Creek Wines – we may use your personal information to notify you of updates to the web site via email or our newsletter (if you have subscribed to one of our services). We aim to provide you with information and invitations that we consider may be of interest or relevance to you. Please contact us if you no longer wish to receive emails or newsletters from us. If you want to correct or update your information, please contact us.
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we are holding about you, you may request a copy of that information by contacting us. We will endeavour to provide you with the information requested in the time frame provided for in The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act)